You can’t get quicker or easier than these classic delicious keto-friendly craving-busters!
- cocoa powder
- instant coffee or cinnamon (optional)
- olive oil or MCT oil
- monk fruit or stevia sweetener
- peanut butter – look at the ingredients and make sure there is no added sugar
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix the cocoa powder and oil in a mixing bowl. Add in a spoon of instant coffee and/or cinnamon if desired. Use enough oil to make the mixture pretty soupy. Taste it and add sweetener to taste.
- Add 1/2 jar of peanut butter (warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to make it easier to stir) and combine with the oil mixture. The resulting mixture should still be fairly thin and soupy.
- Add 1/2 bag of unsweetened coconut flakes and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into silicone cookie forms, pressing to make sure to get the forms filled out nicely.
- Freeze the silicone tray for at least a couple of hours.